Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston “reunite”… but only in the pages of In Touch magazine
2:06 pm, November 19th, 2009
Whoa, was that a pig flying?!
Well, the tab’s “exclusive” will remain an “exclusive” because no one else would write this nonsense.
But, in fairness, let’s examine In Touch’s “proof.”
“Dan Tana’s. L’Orangerie. Katana,” begins the article, which goes on to explain that those restaurants were places that Pitt and Aniston used to frequent, and now the “Friends” star has again “become a regular at those restaurants.”
So just because she goes to those hotspots, that means they’re getting back together?
Not proof enough?
Well then, as In Touch reports, how about “Jen’s recent gutsy trip to the One&Only Palmilla resort near Cabo San Lucas – Brad and Jen’s favorite spot in Mexico”? Yeah, real “gutsy” going to a resort and spa.
Oddly, In Touch forgot to mention that Aniston breathes air, which she often did when married to Pitt. Maybe that, too, is a sign they’re getting back together.
The magazine also claims that, amidst reports of Pitt’s turmoil with Angelina Jolie, he and Aniston have been increasingly texting and calling each other and, says a supposed friend of hers, after spending years apart finding themselves, “They realize they need to be together.”
Gossip Cop actually wasted spent time calling sources, who — surprise, surprise — said the story is way off base.
Any of you believe the In Touch piece?
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities