Bon Jovi Walks Fan Down Aisle at Las Vegas Wedding – SEE VIDEO/PHOTO!
3:33 pm, October 14th, 2013VIDEO
One Bon Jovi super fan had her biggest dream come true on Saturday when Jon Bon Jovi walked her down the aisle.
An Australian woman named Branda Delic began courting the rocker with a local newspaper ad two months ago, and then started a Facebook page, hoping to catch his attention.
With the nuptials set for October 12 in Las Vegas — the same day Bon Jovi would be in town for a gig and at the very same chapel Bon Jovi himself wed in back in 1989 — the performer decided to grant her wish before heading off to a meet-and-greet.
Bon Jovi surprised Delic by picking her up in a limo, and at the Graceland Wedding Chapel, the pair made the walk of a lifetime.
Even though the new bride actually had her official ceremony a short time later, when all her guests had arrived, she gushed on Twitter afterward that her life had been “changed forever,” thanks to the performer.
Bon Jovi seemed equally thrilled, tweeting, “Congratulations @branksd! May you & Gonzalo have a lifetime of happiness, love & memories together – ALWAYS!”
Check out video/photo from the big day below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand