Bon Jovi Walks Fan Down Aisle at Las Vegas Wedding – SEE VIDEO/PHOTO!
3:33 pm, October 14th, 2013VIDEO
One Bon Jovi super fan had her biggest dream come true on Saturday when Jon Bon Jovi walked her down the aisle.
An Australian woman named Branda Delic began courting the rocker with a local newspaper ad two months ago, and then started a Facebook page, hoping to catch his attention.
With the nuptials set for October 12 in Las Vegas — the same day Bon Jovi would be in town for a gig and at the very same chapel Bon Jovi himself wed in back in 1989 — the performer decided to grant her wish before heading off to a meet-and-greet.
Bon Jovi surprised Delic by picking her up in a limo, and at the Graceland Wedding Chapel, the pair made the walk of a lifetime.
Even though the new bride actually had her official ceremony a short time later, when all her guests had arrived, she gushed on Twitter afterward that her life had been “changed forever,” thanks to the performer.
Bon Jovi seemed equally thrilled, tweeting, “Congratulations @branksd! May you & Gonzalo have a lifetime of happiness, love & memories together – ALWAYS!”
Check out video/photo from the big day below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court