No Las Vegas Hotel Residency Offer for Bon Jovi
2:38 pm, September 2nd, 2010
Could Bon Jovi be leaving the road for a long stay in the desert?
A rumor everywhere today claims that the blockbuster act has been offered a highly lucrative deal to have a residency at a top Las Vegas hotel.
The story began with the Mirror, an outlet frequently “living on a prayer” with outlandish claims.
“It’s not true,” a rep for the band tells Gossip Cop.
Like a Vegas magic act, this latest Mirror rumor is bogus.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Athletes Who Made their Way to the Big Screen
- 'Diddy' Combs Is "A Walking Corporation"