No Las Vegas Hotel Residency Offer for Bon Jovi
2:38 pm, September 2nd, 2010
Could Bon Jovi be leaving the road for a long stay in the desert?
A rumor everywhere today claims that the blockbuster act has been offered a highly lucrative deal to have a residency at a top Las Vegas hotel.
The story began with the Mirror, an outlet frequently “living on a prayer” with outlandish claims.
“It’s not true,” a rep for the band tells Gossip Cop.
Like a Vegas magic act, this latest Mirror rumor is bogus.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank