No Las Vegas Hotel Residency Offer for Bon Jovi
2:38 pm, September 2nd, 2010
Could Bon Jovi be leaving the road for a long stay in the desert?
A rumor everywhere today claims that the blockbuster act has been offered a highly lucrative deal to have a residency at a top Las Vegas hotel.
The story began with the Mirror, an outlet frequently “living on a prayer” with outlandish claims.
“It’s not true,” a rep for the band tells Gossip Cop.
Like a Vegas magic act, this latest Mirror rumor is bogus.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'