Bobby Brown on Whitney Houston’s Death: “God Needed Her for the Choir in Heaven”
9:43 am, May 2nd, 2012VIDEO
As Gossip Cop reported, Brown defends himself during the sit-down, saying that accusations Houston’s downward spiral could be attributed to his presence in her life are not true.
He maintains, “I’m not the reason she’s gone.”
Brown recounts seeing Houston a week before her death, calling their daughter Bobbi Kristina upon hearing the tragic news, and talks about whether he could have done more to prevent Houston from dying.
“Maybe I could have done something different to ensure that she had a longer life… but you have to want it, you know,” says Brown. “Some things just happen. God probably just needed her for the choir up there in heaven.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?