Bobby Brown on Whitney Houston’s Death: “God Needed Her for the Choir in Heaven”
9:43 am, May 2nd, 2012VIDEO
As Gossip Cop reported, Brown defends himself during the sit-down, saying that accusations Houston’s downward spiral could be attributed to his presence in her life are not true.
He maintains, “I’m not the reason she’s gone.”
Brown recounts seeing Houston a week before her death, calling their daughter Bobbi Kristina upon hearing the tragic news, and talks about whether he could have done more to prevent Houston from dying.
“Maybe I could have done something different to ensure that she had a longer life… but you have to want it, you know,” says Brown. “Some things just happen. God probably just needed her for the choir up there in heaven.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?