Bobby Brown on Whitney Houston’s Death: “God Needed Her for the Choir in Heaven”
9:43 am, May 2nd, 2012VIDEO
As Gossip Cop reported, Brown defends himself during the sit-down, saying that accusations Houston’s downward spiral could be attributed to his presence in her life are not true.
He maintains, “I’m not the reason she’s gone.”
Brown recounts seeing Houston a week before her death, calling their daughter Bobbi Kristina upon hearing the tragic news, and talks about whether he could have done more to prevent Houston from dying.
“Maybe I could have done something different to ensure that she had a longer life… but you have to want it, you know,” says Brown. “Some things just happen. God probably just needed her for the choir up there in heaven.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?