Bobby Brown Reportedly in Rehab
7:21 pm, August 14th, 2012
Bobby Brown has reportedly entered rehab.
The singer recently went into treatment for alcohol addiction, according to multiple reports.
It’s not been confirmed when Brown’s rehab began, or where he opted to seek help.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Brown, who has dealt with substance abuse problems on and off for years, was arrested for drunk driving last March.
His ex-wife, Whitney Houston, had died a month earlier.
Brown married Alicia Etheredge in June.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- Famous Left Handers
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?