Bobby Brown Pleads Not Guilty to DUI, Banned From Drinking Alcohol
5:05 pm, April 16th, 2012
The plea, which stems from Brown’s arrest in Los Angeles last month, was entered by his attorney.
Brown did not appear in court.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the New Edition member allegedly had an blood-alcohol content level of 0.12, but later said through his lawyer that he was “innocent until proven guilty.”
Brown, who also had not guilty pleas entered on his behalf to charges of driving with a blood-alcohol level above 0.08 and driving with a suspended license, has been banned from drinking booze until his pretrial hearing on May 16.
If convicted of all the charges, the singer faces up to a year in jail.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo