Bobby Brown Arrested for DUI
4:51 pm, March 26th, 2012
Bobby Brown was arrested on suspicion of DUI in Los Angeles on Monday, Gossip Cop confirms.
The California Highway Patrol pulled over the singer shortly after noon and administered a sobriety test.
When Brown blew a 0.12, he was taken into custody and locked up in the Van Nuys jail.
Brown has been convicted of driving under the influence in the past.
The late Whitney Houston’s ex-husband was also arrested for battery and other crimes in the last decade.
Brown’s latest arrest comes six weeks after Houston’s sudden death.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z