Bobby Brown’s Song “Don’t Let Me Die” on Tonight Show a Whitney Houston Tribute?
10:32 am, May 17th, 2012VIDEO
The emotional song seemed like a tribute to Brown’s ex-wife, the late Whitney Houston, with its lyrics that contained phrases such as “I don’t know how to live without you / I need you here.”
“I guess I messed up pretty bad / I didn’t know who you were / I didn’t know what we had…. Now I’m stuck living in the past, trying to get the pieces back / But I guess now you’re gone.”
While Brown’s camp notes that he wrote the song some time ago, and denies he penned it for Houston, the lyrics certainly are about love lost.
What do you think of Brown’s ode?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained