Bobby Brown Charged With DUI; Could Face 6 Months in Jail
4:49 pm, March 28th, 2012
Bobby Brown has been charged with driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license.
If convicted, Brown could face up to six months in jail.
The New Edition singer has been convicted of driving under the influence in the past.
His arrest comes six weeks after Houston’s sudden death.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?