Bobby Brown Charged With DUI; Could Face 6 Months in Jail
4:49 pm, March 28th, 2012
Bobby Brown has been charged with driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license.
If convicted, Brown could face up to six months in jail.
The New Edition singer has been convicted of driving under the influence in the past.
His arrest comes six weeks after Houston’s sudden death.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- How Many Languages Does Gwyneth Paltrow Speak?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair