CLAIM: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina “Wasted” At The Burial
2:34 pm, February 21st, 2012
According to an “exclusive” for the webloid, Bobbi Kristina’s ”eyes were glassy,” and she “almost didn’t make it” to the graveside service.
“Bobbi Kristina didn’t want to be at the burial,” adds RadarOnline.
Uh, who actually wants to be at an interment?
Anyway, a family insider tells Gossip Cop the RadarOnline report is “absolutely not true,” and any claims that Bobbi Kristina “almost didn’t make it” to the burial are also false.
“[Bobbi Kristina] was with family and friends the entire time,” says our impeccable source.
As for appearing “wasted,” which is how the tabs get around being sued, the young woman’s “glassy” eyes were a result of her crying over her mom’s passing.
Our (rightfully) annoyed family insider gripes, “She just lost her mother!”
In the midst of trying to put out salacious, traffic-inducing stories, some outlets seem to be forgetting a few crucial facts — Whitney Houston’s death means the loss of a daughter, a mother, and the friend of people who are truly grieving.
More time should be directed to thinking about that than “wasted” on cheap, inaccurate claims.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution