Bobbi Kristina Clears Up Reaction to Dad Bobby Brown’s Rehab: I’m “Proud” Of Him
12:49 pm, August 20th, 2012
Shortly thereafter, a TMZ paparazzo asked Bobbi Kristina, “How’s your dad doing… I know he’s rising above it, you know?”
She replied, “‘Rise above’ is not the words you should use… Not at all.”
Many outlets took her comments to mean Bobbi Kristina thought her dad was losing his addiction battle.
On Monday, however, the 19-year-old took to Twitter to set the record straight.
“Whoa whoa whoa!! They have me ALL wrong about what I said about my father, I completely support & love him more than air,” tweeted Bobbi Kristina.”
She explained, “[I] didn’t [understand] the question when I was asked at that particular moment bc I didn’t know abt his rehabilitation. But I couldn’t possibly Bmore proud of HIM!!”
Bobbi Kristina recently marked her late mother Whitney Houston’s birthday by getting a tattoo honoring the singer.
Here’s hoping things improve for a family after what’s been an extraordinarily difficult year.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian