CLAIM: Bobbi Kristina Has “Deal For a Reality TV Show”
6:35 pm, April 10th, 2012
The webloid says, “The deal is expected to be finalized on paper shortly,” and editorializes that “the series is likely to be a ‘train wreck’ because of Bobbi Kristina’s ongoing struggle with drugs and alcohol.”
According to RadarOnline, “In one meeting with the network Bobbi appeared to be impaired.”
The site then quotes a supposed “source” as saying, “She was slurring her words and said: ‘I will show the world I am NOT my mother and will NOT walk in her shoes down her path,’ then seconds later would mutter, ‘My mother was just normal, completely normal, someone who did normal things. She just listened to all the wrong people — and did the wrong things.’”
The series, adds RadarOnline, will “feature Bobbi with some of the same ‘hangers on’ who were with Whitney and will also show her controversial relationship with Nick Gordon.”
Bobbi Kristina is not doing a reality show.
A source close to the Houston’s daughter tells Gossip Cop that there’s “absolutely no truth” to RadarOnline’s claims.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?