Bobbi Kristina Wants to Play Mom in Whitney Houston Biopic?
1:56 pm, April 9th, 2012
The site says, “With reports Rihanna wants to play Whitney Houston should there ever be a biopic about the legendary singer — Whitney’s daughter, Bobbi Kristina, is telling friends there is only one person that can play that role… HER.”
“Bobbi feels she is the perfect person to play the part of Whitney… telling friends that no one knew her better,” reports TMZ, adding, “So if such a project ever develops, the producers can expect a call from Bobbi Kristina.”
Two sources close to Bobbi Kristina tell Gossip Cop exclusively that it is “not true at all.”
There was also talk a month and a half ago about Houston’s mentor Clive Davis being “at the helm” of a biopic about the late singer, but that too was untrue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs