SITE: Bobbi Kristina “Estranged” From Grandmother Cissy Houston and Family
7:12 pm, October 2nd, 2012
“Whitney Houston‘s daughter, Bobbi Kristina, is angry at her grandmother, Cissy, for filing legal docs requesting that the payment schedule to the 19-year-old be changed, as they fear the teenager is under the ‘undue influence’ of unsavory people,” claims a RadarOnline “exclusive.”
According to a “source” for the webloid, “Bobbi is extremely angry at her grandmother for filing legal docs asserting that she is essentially hanging around with losers and users.”
Consequently, claims the supposed source, “Right now Bobbi has absolutely no contact with her, Cissy or her aunt, Pat Houston.
“Bobbi Kris is truly on her own right now, and has no contact with her father, or Whitney’s family,” the “source” continues, adding, “Cissy is just heartbroken about it, but knows there is very little she can do about it.”
So, is the Houston family really falling apart over a financial dispute?
While it is true that Cissy is trying to modify terms of the payment schedule, it’s in an effort to protect Bobbi Kristina, particularly as she gets older.
But as for being “estranged,” a source tells Gossip Cop that it is absolutely “NOT TRUE” that Bobbi Kristina and the Houston family have “no contact.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related