Bobbi Kristina Brown & Nick Gordon “Call Off Engagement”?
4:39 pm, July 31st, 2012
The webloid, which first FABRICATED the “engagement” news — which Gossip Cop exclusively debunked — is now trying to dig itself out of its never-ending sinkhole by reporting that Brown and Gordon “decided that it’s not the right time for them to get married, so they called off their engagement.”
The site then quotes a so-called “source” as saying, Brown and Gordon “just can’t figure out how they want to define their relationship. Bobbi felt like she got swept up in the moment because she was going through a lot of emotions after Whitney’s death. But they’re in love and still together, just not engaged.”
They were NEVER engaged.
HollywoodLies, er, HollywoodLife MADE IT UP.
Gossip Cop is looking forward to the site’s upcoming exclusive reversals, including “Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Call Off Moving In Together,” and “Robert Pattinson Calls Off Partying At London Club.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained