Bob Barker Donates $2 Million to Injured Members of the Armed Forces
12:47 pm, March 8th, 2011
Bob Barker understands the high price some members of the armed forces have paid serving this country and is now donating $2 million to the Semper Fi Fund, which assists injured individuals in the military, as well as their families.
A Navy fighter pilot in World War II, Barker said in a release that he hopes his donation will spur others to “commit to making sure that not one young Marine, sailor, airman and soldier or their family members are in need during their long-term recoveries.”
Along with retired Marine Corps Maj. Gen. Mike Myatt, the former “Price is Right” host is slated to present his gift tomorrow in Hollywood.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too