Bob Barker Returning to The Price is Right for 90th Birthday Tribute
8:37 pm, October 29th, 2013
Bob Barker is returning to “The Price Is Right.”
The retired game show host will invite contestants to come on down in honor of his 90th birthday on December 12.
The series will also pay tribute to Barker throughout that week by spotlighting his passion for animal activism and featuring pet adoptions.
Barker ended his 35-year “Price is Right” career in 2007.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage