‘Blue Valentine’ NC-17 Overturned
5:04 pm, December 8th, 2010
It is now rated R.
Earlier today an appeals board reversed the original decision, with producer Harvey Weinstein personally speaking on the film’s behalf during the hearing.
Directed by Derek Cianfrance, the movie follows a married couple whose relationship crumbles. The story spans many years and is told through flashbacks.
The original NC-17 rating, which baffled most observers, allegedly concerned a sex scene between the couple played by Gosling and Williams.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody