Beyonce and Jay-Z Lose Blue Ivy Trademark Lawsuit (VIDEO)
11:22 am, October 22nd, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the new parents filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in late January to trademark their daughter’s name.
The plan hit a hitch, however, when a Massachusetts event planning company also called “Blue Ivy” sued for the right to keep its name.
Last week, the party planning company won the case, according to Fox25 in Boston.
It’s not yet clear how this will affect the superstars’ official application.
For more on the lawsuit, check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related