Beyonce and Jay-Z Lose Blue Ivy Trademark Lawsuit (VIDEO)
11:22 am, October 22nd, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the new parents filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in late January to trademark their daughter’s name.
The plan hit a hitch, however, when a Massachusetts event planning company also called “Blue Ivy” sued for the right to keep its name.
Last week, the party planning company won the case, according to Fox25 in Boston.
It’s not yet clear how this will affect the superstars’ official application.
For more on the lawsuit, check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents