Beyonce and Jay-Z Lose Blue Ivy Trademark Lawsuit (VIDEO)
11:22 am, October 22nd, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the new parents filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in late January to trademark their daughter’s name.
The plan hit a hitch, however, when a Massachusetts event planning company also called “Blue Ivy” sued for the right to keep its name.
Last week, the party planning company won the case, according to Fox25 in Boston.
It’s not yet clear how this will affect the superstars’ official application.
For more on the lawsuit, check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us