Beyonce and Jay-Z Lose Blue Ivy Trademark Lawsuit (VIDEO)
11:22 am, October 22nd, 2012
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the new parents filed an application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in late January to trademark their daughter’s name.
The plan hit a hitch, however, when a Massachusetts event planning company also called “Blue Ivy” sued for the right to keep its name.
Last week, the party planning company won the case, according to Fox25 in Boston.
It’s not yet clear how this will affect the superstars’ official application.
For more on the lawsuit, check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts