Jessica Alba on “Hysteria” Beyonce and Jay-Z Will Face Over First Baby Photos
2:22 pm, January 21st, 2012VIDEO
Asked about how Beyonce and Jay-Z should handle the first photos of baby Blue Ivy Carter, Jessica Alba said they’d of course make the “best decision” for their family – but did explain why she and husband Cash Warren opted to sell 2008 pictures of their own first child.
“We just wanted to control the experience,” Alba, now a mother of two girls, told CNN interviewer A.J. Hammer.
She explains, “We put the money that the picture made into a bank account for [daughter] Honor to do whatever she wants to with… We didn’t want it to be like a weird thing when we were walking out of the house for the first time.”
The nuisance of paparazzi definitely played a role.
“If there’s a price tag on your child, which is so bizarre, people will go to crazy lengths [to snap the first picture],” says Alba. “We wanted to avoid that hysteria.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan