Jessica Alba on “Hysteria” Beyonce and Jay-Z Will Face Over First Baby Photos
2:22 pm, January 21st, 2012VIDEO
Asked about how Beyonce and Jay-Z should handle the first photos of baby Blue Ivy Carter, Jessica Alba said they’d of course make the “best decision” for their family – but did explain why she and husband Cash Warren opted to sell 2008 pictures of their own first child.
“We just wanted to control the experience,” Alba, now a mother of two girls, told CNN interviewer A.J. Hammer.
She explains, “We put the money that the picture made into a bank account for [daughter] Honor to do whatever she wants to with… We didn’t want it to be like a weird thing when we were walking out of the house for the first time.”
The nuisance of paparazzi definitely played a role.
“If there’s a price tag on your child, which is so bizarre, people will go to crazy lengths [to snap the first picture],” says Alba. “We wanted to avoid that hysteria.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?