Jessica Alba on “Hysteria” Beyonce and Jay-Z Will Face Over First Baby Photos
2:22 pm, January 21st, 2012VIDEO
Asked about how Beyonce and Jay-Z should handle the first photos of baby Blue Ivy Carter, Jessica Alba said they’d of course make the “best decision” for their family – but did explain why she and husband Cash Warren opted to sell 2008 pictures of their own first child.
“We just wanted to control the experience,” Alba, now a mother of two girls, told CNN interviewer A.J. Hammer.
She explains, “We put the money that the picture made into a bank account for [daughter] Honor to do whatever she wants to with… We didn’t want it to be like a weird thing when we were walking out of the house for the first time.”
The nuisance of paparazzi definitely played a role.
“If there’s a price tag on your child, which is so bizarre, people will go to crazy lengths [to snap the first picture],” says Alba. “We wanted to avoid that hysteria.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?