Blog Totally Makes Up Robert Pattinson Accident
2:00 pm, June 24th, 2009
Gossip site Celebridiot boasts the tagline, “Because celebrities are idiots, too,” but the real idiots are the people behind that blog for having posted a picture of a seemingly bloodied Rob Pattinson under the headline, “Robert Pattinson injured on movie set.”
According to the site, Pattinson was “whacked in the head by a flying metal sign in Vancouver while filming The Twilight Saga: New Moon . . . After being checked out by medical personnel the actor was helped up, but appeared to be a bit altered.”
Like a vampire, this story sucks. For starters, Pattinson wrapped New Moon more than a month ago, and was never hit in the head with a sign. And more importantly, the photo shown was taken recently on the New York set of Remember Me, in which he was wearing MAKE UP for a fighting scene.
Congrats, though: they did spell his name correctly!
You might like:
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Blonde Bombshell: Anne Hathaway
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Does Kristen Stewart Look Different with Rob?