Bachelor Pad Stars Get Engaged on Finale! (VIDEO)
8:52 pm, September 10th, 2012
Pieper, who initially appeared on Emily Maynard’s season of “The Bachelorette,” proposed to Jones on Monday’s “Bachelor Pad” finale.
Jones, who was on Ben Flajnik’s season of “The Bachelor,” was shocked when Pieper, a single dad, got down on one knee.
Before the proposal, however, when talking about Pieper, a teary Jones said: ”Sometimes I don’t know what I did to deserve something like [Pieper].”
He then admitted he had a “crush” on her from the beginning.
Jones and Pieper then told the other contestants that they “are moving in together.”
The couple, whose romance began after they became partners mid-season on “Bachelor Pad,” will now live together in his hometown of Portland.
Check out a clip from Pieper’s proposal below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court