Bachelor Pad Stars Get Engaged on Finale! (VIDEO)
8:52 pm, September 10th, 2012
Pieper, who initially appeared on Emily Maynard’s season of “The Bachelorette,” proposed to Jones on Monday’s “Bachelor Pad” finale.
Jones, who was on Ben Flajnik’s season of “The Bachelor,” was shocked when Pieper, a single dad, got down on one knee.
Before the proposal, however, when talking about Pieper, a teary Jones said: ”Sometimes I don’t know what I did to deserve something like [Pieper].”
He then admitted he had a “crush” on her from the beginning.
Jones and Pieper then told the other contestants that they “are moving in together.”
The couple, whose romance began after they became partners mid-season on “Bachelor Pad,” will now live together in his hometown of Portland.
Check out a clip from Pieper’s proposal below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?