Blakeley Jones and Tony Pieper of Bachelor Pad Call Off Engagement
11:53 am, October 22nd, 2012
The reality stars, who became engaged during the “Bachelor Pad” finale in September, have split, Gossip Cop confirms.
“Unfortunately, things didn’t work as we had hoped,” Pieper tells Wetpaint.
The single dad adds, “No one is to blame. It just ended up being a lot harder than we expected. I wish her nothing but the absolute best. She deserves total happiness.”
Jones, who had moved to Portland to join Pieper and his son, is expected to move back to her hometown of Charlotte.
The now-former couple began dating while filming the reality competition earlier this year, and Jones appeared shocked when Pieper dropped down on one knee during the finale.
Seeing a trend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court