Blakeley Jones and Tony Pieper of Bachelor Pad Call Off Engagement
11:53 am, October 22nd, 2012
The reality stars, who became engaged during the “Bachelor Pad” finale in September, have split, Gossip Cop confirms.
“Unfortunately, things didn’t work as we had hoped,” Pieper tells Wetpaint.
The single dad adds, “No one is to blame. It just ended up being a lot harder than we expected. I wish her nothing but the absolute best. She deserves total happiness.”
Jones, who had moved to Portland to join Pieper and his son, is expected to move back to her hometown of Charlotte.
The now-former couple began dating while filming the reality competition earlier this year, and Jones appeared shocked when Pieper dropped down on one knee during the finale.
Seeing a trend?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan