WATCH: Blake Shelton Teases Taylor Swift About Tim Tebow, Mocks “Surprised Face”
12:57 pm, April 2nd, 2012VIDEO
Blake Shelton had a bit of fun at Taylor Swift’s expense during the Academy of Country Music Awards Sunday night, teasing her about Tim Tebow dating rumors and her patented awards show “surprised face.”
Shelton’s co-host Reba McEntire broached the Tebow topic, asking the crowd, “Well, how about the rumor that Tim Tebow went on a date with Taylor Swift?”
“The Voice” judge chimed in, “Now we know what he’s been praying for,” inciting a very different kind of facial expression from Swift.
He then joked, “I saw word Taylor is going to be coming out with her own perfume,” adding — with his best impression of her “shocked face” — “It’s actually going to be called ‘I can’t believe I smell this good!’”
Later, Shelton did “the face” again when Swift presented him with the award for Male Vocalist of the Year (photo right).
Swift handled the mocking like a champ.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody