Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert “Heading For $40 Million Divorce”?
12:41 pm, October 24th, 2013
The supermarket tabloid, which claimed the pair was splitting last spring, now says “it’s the end” for the country duo.
According to the mag, “The final straw came when the hunky ‘Honey Bee’ singer was photographed with blonde bombshell Lindsey Sporrer at former ‘Voice’ coach Usher’s recent birthday party.”
Uh… Shelton posed for a photo with Sporrer at the bash — and that’s it.
Anyway, a so-called “source” for the Enquirer alleges, “When Miranda saw the photo, she flipped out. She called Blake and accused him of cheating with Lindsey.”
“She went on and on about how Blake’s constantly humiliating her in public with other women,” adds the “insider.”
The purported “source” goes on to claim that Lambert is now “shopping for a divorce attorney.”
“Miranda is weighing her options right now on where to file — Oklahoma, Texas or California,” says the tab’s supposed mole.
That’s funny, because Lambert has been fervently tweeting about how much she loves watching her husband’s show, “The Voice.”
And Shelton posted on Twitter last week, “Finally Oklahoma bound.. I love y’all!! Going to see my wife now.”
Clearly, this “divorce” story is just another wrong report about the couple from the Enquirer.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in with a Lambert friend, who tells us the tab’s tale is “nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?