Blake Shelton on Tabloid Cheating Rumors: My Fans Don’t Buy Into The Gossip (VIDEO)
6:03 pm, April 5th, 2013VIDEO
“The Voice” star appeared with Gayle King on “CBS This Morning,” where he talked about his marriage, his career, his new album, and his fondness for getting “high.”
But the most compelling part of the interview may be Shelton’s take on the tabloids he and Lambert have been “creeping into” over the past couple of years.
“I love it,” said Shelton of the attention. “I honestly do love it. I just know, to have that kind of coverage, if I’m popular enough that they want to put me and Miranda on that stuff — that’s awesome. I got an album coming out! Put my album right next to [the tabs] and pick it up!”
But the reason he can have fun with it is because Shelton thinks his fans know him and Lambert too well to put stock into the salacious rumors.
“I just don’t think my fans either are buying into it or have time to give a crap — who has time to care these days?” asks Shelton.
Check out the full video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate