Blake Shelton on Tabloid Cheating Rumors: My Fans Don’t Buy Into The Gossip (VIDEO)
6:03 pm, April 5th, 2013VIDEO
“The Voice” star appeared with Gayle King on “CBS This Morning,” where he talked about his marriage, his career, his new album, and his fondness for getting “high.”
But the most compelling part of the interview may be Shelton’s take on the tabloids he and Lambert have been “creeping into” over the past couple of years.
“I love it,” said Shelton of the attention. “I honestly do love it. I just know, to have that kind of coverage, if I’m popular enough that they want to put me and Miranda on that stuff — that’s awesome. I got an album coming out! Put my album right next to [the tabs] and pick it up!”
But the reason he can have fun with it is because Shelton thinks his fans know him and Lambert too well to put stock into the salacious rumors.
“I just don’t think my fans either are buying into it or have time to give a crap — who has time to care these days?” asks Shelton.
Check out the full video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss