CLAIM: Blake Shelton Frequently Hungover On The Voice
6:03 pm, April 18th, 2012
“Blake Shelton: Drunk As a Skunk!” blares a headline from In Touch, which claims “The Voice” coach’s supposedly excessive drinking “could lead to his downfall.”
A so-called Shelton “pal” says the country singer “lives like a hell-raising bachelor,” and his behavior is starting to alarm producers.
The purported source adds that network executives “think he needs to tone down the partying, or he could scare away the show’s wholesome viewers.”
Shelton’s drinking is allegedly so bad that “he sometimes shows up to set sick as a dog after a booze bender,” claims the “friend.”
“It takes makeup artists an hour to make him look presentable,” notes the “insider,” adding, “Everyone is annoyed.”
Gossip Cop spoke with a rep for “The Voice,” who tells us adamantly, “That is completely NOT true. There is no merit to that rumor.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?