CLAIM: Blake Shelton Frequently Hungover On The Voice
6:03 pm, April 18th, 2012
“Blake Shelton: Drunk As a Skunk!” blares a headline from In Touch, which claims “The Voice” coach’s supposedly excessive drinking “could lead to his downfall.”
A so-called Shelton “pal” says the country singer “lives like a hell-raising bachelor,” and his behavior is starting to alarm producers.
The purported source adds that network executives “think he needs to tone down the partying, or he could scare away the show’s wholesome viewers.”
Shelton’s drinking is allegedly so bad that “he sometimes shows up to set sick as a dog after a booze bender,” claims the “friend.”
“It takes makeup artists an hour to make him look presentable,” notes the “insider,” adding, “Everyone is annoyed.”
Gossip Cop spoke with a rep for “The Voice,” who tells us adamantly, “That is completely NOT true. There is no merit to that rumor.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks