CLAIM: Blake Shelton Frequently Hungover On The Voice
6:03 pm, April 18th, 2012
“Blake Shelton: Drunk As a Skunk!” blares a headline from In Touch, which claims “The Voice” coach’s supposedly excessive drinking “could lead to his downfall.”
A so-called Shelton “pal” says the country singer “lives like a hell-raising bachelor,” and his behavior is starting to alarm producers.
The purported source adds that network executives “think he needs to tone down the partying, or he could scare away the show’s wholesome viewers.”
Shelton’s drinking is allegedly so bad that “he sometimes shows up to set sick as a dog after a booze bender,” claims the “friend.”
“It takes makeup artists an hour to make him look presentable,” notes the “insider,” adding, “Everyone is annoyed.”
Gossip Cop spoke with a rep for “The Voice,” who tells us adamantly, “That is completely NOT true. There is no merit to that rumor.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship