Blake Shelton “Lusting” After Christina Aguilera, Miranda Lambert “Furious”?
2:23 pm, October 2nd, 2013
“Blake Shelton is openly lusting after his ‘Voice’ co-star Christina Aguilera, and it’s sparked the biggest dustup so far with his fed-up wife Miranda Lambert,” begins a piece from the National Enquirer, which uses the slang of a 90-year-old grandpa.
The mag says “Horndog Shelton,” as it affectionately calls the country singer, recently “confessed to having a crush on Christina, and Miranda is furious that he won’t stop talking about her.”
“She was really upset, especially after Blake gushed about how sexy Christina looked and how he wished Miranda had as good a figure,” claims a so-called “source” for the tabloid.
The alleged “insider” goes on to add, “Miranda fears the temptation of being around Christina for long hours day after day may be too much for Blake.”
If anyone at the Enquirer actually watched ‘The Voice,” they’d know that Shelton and Aguilera are like brother and sister on the show.
And Shelton and Lambert are NOT having trust issues, despite the Enquirer’s repeated BOGUS reports about their marriage.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the country duo, who tells us the mag’s story is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?