Miranda Lambert Tells Blake Shelton to ‘Stay Away’ From ‘Cougar’ Cher, Says Mag
5:08 pm, September 18th, 2013
Last spring, the Enquirer alleged that the country music couple was heading for “splitsville” (wrong again).
Now the tabloid seems to be trying to top itself.
According to the Enquirer, Lambert has supposedly told Shelton: “Stay away from Cher! That woman’s a cougar!”
Cher is going to be a mentor on this season of “The Voice,” and the mag says Lambert is “worried that the 67-year-old Grammy winner will try to live the lyrics to one of her hit songs and ‘turn back time.’”
“Miranda knows Cher’s a man-eater who likes strapping men in their thirties,” explains one of the mag’s sources.
The Enquirer insider adds that Lambert is especially concerned because Cher “has a history of bedding hot entertainers many years her junior.”
Wow, what a completely natural-sounding quote (cough).
At an awards show on September 10, Lambert allegedly “laid down the law,” says the tab’s tipster.
“She told Blake not to get too close to Cher because of her reputation as a femme fatale,” explains the Enquirer insider.
Well, we know what the tabloid’s “reputation” is at this point.
There is absolutely NO TRUTH to this absurd story about Cher making Lambert jealous and nervous.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer report is a “total joke.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand