Blake Shelton Dumps Pal Adam Levine For Usher, Delighting Miranda Lambert?
12:28 pm, April 24th, 2013
“Country music superstar Miranda Lambert is doing a happy dance now that hubby Blake Shelton has ended his bromance with fellow ‘Voice’ mentor Adam Levine to pal around with Usher!” declares the National Enquirer.
The magazine explains that Shelton and Levine grew close over the show’s first three seasons, but “their relationship appears to be falling apart” now that Usher and Shakira have joined the hit singing competition.
According to the Enquirer, Lambert “always thought [Levine] was a bad influence on her husband,” and is thrilled a “great role model” like Usher has supposedly taken his place in Shelton’s life.
“Adam and Blake did a lot of carousing around Los Angeles,” a “friend” tells the tabloid. “The two played hard and partied hard, and Blake would brag to Miranda about going over to Adam’s house and seeing a bunch of models in bikinis hanging out by his pool.”
The Enquirer explains that Usher is a doting single dad whose lifestyle Lambert admires.
“Miranda wants kids someday, and she thinks Usher’s a great role model for Blake,” says the mag’s insider, later adding, “As far as she’s concerned, the less time Blake spends with Adam and the more time he spends with Usher, the better.”
We love how the Enquirer had bogus stories ready to go for Lambert’s reactions to both Usher and Shakira joining “The Voice.”
The tabloid falsely claimed the country singer was in a “jealous rage” over Shakira and Shelton allegedly flirting on set.
Now the mag wants everyone to think she’s picking Shelton’s male friends, too.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that Shelton, Levine and Usher all get along, and that the notion of Lambert being upset about her husband’s friendship with Levine is some of the same tabloid nonsense the power couple has been laughing at for weeks.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank