Blake Lively’s Diamond Wedding Ring is 12 Carats, Cost $2 Million?
10:53 am, September 19th, 2012
Just how big is Blake Lively’s wedding ring?
According to the Daily Mail, Ryan Reynolds gave his new wife a Lorraine Schwartz sparkler that cost “a staggering $2 million,” and is about 12 carats.
And while it’s true the ring is quite sizable, it actually cost nowhere near what the Daily Mail is claiming — and is also much smaller in size.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that the diamond ring is “closer to 7 carats,” and “didn’t cost in the realm” of $2 million.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting