Blake Lively’s Diamond Wedding Ring is 12 Carats, Cost $2 Million?
10:53 am, September 19th, 2012
Just how big is Blake Lively’s wedding ring?
According to the Daily Mail, Ryan Reynolds gave his new wife a Lorraine Schwartz sparkler that cost “a staggering $2 million,” and is about 12 carats.
And while it’s true the ring is quite sizable, it actually cost nowhere near what the Daily Mail is claiming — and is also much smaller in size.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that the diamond ring is “closer to 7 carats,” and “didn’t cost in the realm” of $2 million.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson: 100% Together, Possibly Eloping?!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Sarah Silverman Gives Ex Jimmy Kimmel's Stuff Back