Blake Lively’s Diamond Wedding Ring is 12 Carats, Cost $2 Million?
10:53 am, September 19th, 2012
Just how big is Blake Lively’s wedding ring?
According to the Daily Mail, Ryan Reynolds gave his new wife a Lorraine Schwartz sparkler that cost “a staggering $2 million,” and is about 12 carats.
And while it’s true the ring is quite sizable, it actually cost nowhere near what the Daily Mail is claiming — and is also much smaller in size.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that the diamond ring is “closer to 7 carats,” and “didn’t cost in the realm” of $2 million.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Celebrities With Their Moms