Blake Lively’s Diamond Wedding Ring is 12 Carats, Cost $2 Million?
10:53 am, September 19th, 2012
Just how big is Blake Lively’s wedding ring?
According to the Daily Mail, Ryan Reynolds gave his new wife a Lorraine Schwartz sparkler that cost “a staggering $2 million,” and is about 12 carats.
And while it’s true the ring is quite sizable, it actually cost nowhere near what the Daily Mail is claiming — and is also much smaller in size.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that the diamond ring is “closer to 7 carats,” and “didn’t cost in the realm” of $2 million.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents