Blake Lively Used “The Rules” to Hook Leonardo DiCaprio?
5:17 pm, August 10th, 2011
According to the paper, the “Gossip Girl” star turned to the “cult dating manual ‘The Rules’ to hook Leonardo DiCaprio.”
“Not calling him, making him jealous and acting ‘busy,’ are just some of the commandments in the bestselling book” that Lively used to win over DiCaprio, reports the outlet.
A so-called “friend” of Lively’s claims, “Blake loves [the] dating book ‘The Rules’ and has been following it to the letter… She knew Leo could have any girl he wanted and she figured she had to stand out from the crowd… She’s making him work for it — and he’s fallen hard for her.”
Now it’s time for Gossip Cop to throw the book at the Daily Mail.
Lively did not ensnare DiCaprio nor did she trick him via games.
The two, rather naturally, fell for each other.
A source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop the tabloid’s story is a “bunch of lies.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?