Blake Lively Used “The Rules” to Hook Leonardo DiCaprio?
5:17 pm, August 10th, 2011
According to the paper, the “Gossip Girl” star turned to the “cult dating manual ‘The Rules’ to hook Leonardo DiCaprio.”
“Not calling him, making him jealous and acting ‘busy,’ are just some of the commandments in the bestselling book” that Lively used to win over DiCaprio, reports the outlet.
A so-called “friend” of Lively’s claims, “Blake loves [the] dating book ‘The Rules’ and has been following it to the letter… She knew Leo could have any girl he wanted and she figured she had to stand out from the crowd… She’s making him work for it — and he’s fallen hard for her.”
Now it’s time for Gossip Cop to throw the book at the Daily Mail.
Lively did not ensnare DiCaprio nor did she trick him via games.
The two, rather naturally, fell for each other.
A source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop the tabloid’s story is a “bunch of lies.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank