Blake Lively Used “The Rules” to Hook Leonardo DiCaprio?
5:17 pm, August 10th, 2011
According to the paper, the “Gossip Girl” star turned to the “cult dating manual ‘The Rules’ to hook Leonardo DiCaprio.”
“Not calling him, making him jealous and acting ‘busy,’ are just some of the commandments in the bestselling book” that Lively used to win over DiCaprio, reports the outlet.
A so-called “friend” of Lively’s claims, “Blake loves [the] dating book ‘The Rules’ and has been following it to the letter… She knew Leo could have any girl he wanted and she figured she had to stand out from the crowd… She’s making him work for it — and he’s fallen hard for her.”
Now it’s time for Gossip Cop to throw the book at the Daily Mail.
Lively did not ensnare DiCaprio nor did she trick him via games.
The two, rather naturally, fell for each other.
A source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop the tabloid’s story is a “bunch of lies.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship