CLAIM: Blake Lively “Steals” Sandra Bullock’s “Man” Ryan Reynolds
6:03 pm, October 12th, 2011
The unintentionally hilarious new OK! cover laments the end of America’s Greatest Fictional Couple.
A so-called “source” claims, “Sandra is crushed. She’s doing her absolute best to hold her head high and act as if she’s not bothered, but the truth is, she’s very hurt.
OK! wonders whether the supposed Bullock-Reynolds relationship “was too good to be true” after his “steamy Boston weekend” with Green Lantern co-star Lively, and the tabloid describes Reynolds allegedly choosing Lively as “another soul-crushing blow” to Bullock.
Well, it was certainly too imaginary to be true!
They. Did. Not. Date.
Of course, now that Lively is newly single (having just split with Leonardo DiCaprio), she and Reynolds have been the rumor du jour, meaning OK! can use that angle to make Bullock seem like a pathetic sad sack.
Here’s what’s true:
Bullock and Reynolds are former co-stars and friends.
They were never a couple.
A source close to Bullock tells Gossip Cop “it’s all lies.”
Once again, OK! is anything but okay.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks
- Will Jay Z's Next Single Top The Charts?
- Miss Mariah Seriously Slims Down
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship