CLAIM: Blake Lively “Steals” Sandra Bullock’s “Man” Ryan Reynolds
6:03 pm, October 12th, 2011
The unintentionally hilarious new OK! cover laments the end of America’s Greatest Fictional Couple.
A so-called “source” claims, “Sandra is crushed. She’s doing her absolute best to hold her head high and act as if she’s not bothered, but the truth is, she’s very hurt.
OK! wonders whether the supposed Bullock-Reynolds relationship “was too good to be true” after his “steamy Boston weekend” with Green Lantern co-star Lively, and the tabloid describes Reynolds allegedly choosing Lively as “another soul-crushing blow” to Bullock.
Well, it was certainly too imaginary to be true!
They. Did. Not. Date.
Of course, now that Lively is newly single (having just split with Leonardo DiCaprio), she and Reynolds have been the rumor du jour, meaning OK! can use that angle to make Bullock seem like a pathetic sad sack.
Here’s what’s true:
Bullock and Reynolds are former co-stars and friends.
They were never a couple.
A source close to Bullock tells Gossip Cop “it’s all lies.”
Once again, OK! is anything but okay.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?