Blake Lively to Play Young Carrie Bradshaw in ‘Sex and the City’ Prequel?
4:02 pm, February 7th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
“With the original ladies of Sex and the City primarily preoccupied with marriage, motherhood and menopause, producer Michael Patrick King is apparently keen on bringing one of Candace Bushnell‘s SATC prequels to the big screen – starring none other than Gossip Girl‘s Blake Lively, “reports” X17Online.
“Bushnell’s first prequel, The Carrie Diaries, features Carrie Bradshaw’s trials and tribulations in high school, but a just-finished novel, Summer in the City, chronicles Carrie’s move from Connecticut to New York when she was 19,” writes X17Online, adding, “That’s where Blake would come in.”
Maybe the writers at X17Online should start working on their own scripts, because the site’s report is nothing more than creative fiction.
A rep for Lively exclusively tells Gossip Cop, “There is no truth to it.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!