TAB: Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Planning Summer Wedding
1:20 pm, April 25th, 2012
The mag, which last fall claimed Reynolds was dumping the actress, now says the couple will tie the knot this summer, quoting a so-called “snitch” as saying, “A surprise wedding is imminent.”
According to this same purported insider, “Blake’s pushing for something low-key on a beach in the Hamptons.”
Another supposed “source” for the tabloid adds that although Lively and Reynolds have been dating for less than a year, they’re already “practically living together,” and are now “looking for houses in Long Island, Connecticut and Westchester [New York].”
“They need to be close enough to pop into Manhattan for work or social engagements, but they’re suburban types and can’t wait to find a quiet spot to start their lives together,” explains the alleged pal.
Not so fast.
A rep for Lively tells Gossip Cop the magazine’s story is ”ridiculous.”
Given its track record, perhaps it’s time Star takes a break from planning celebrities’ weddings.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend