Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Wed!
10:48 pm, September 9th, 2012
The couple, who began dating last year, got married on Sunday at Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, People reports.
Lively’s close friend, Florence Welch, is said to have performed at the tent-shrouded event on Sunday night, with a source also telling the magazine that a cake was brought in from Virginia.
Gossip Cop is currently seeking confirmation, though reps for the pair — who co-starred together in 2011′s Green Lantern — have yet to respond to a request for comment.
It’s the second marriage for Reynolds, who was previously wed to Scarlett Johansson, and the first for Lively.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents