Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Wed!
10:48 pm, September 9th, 2012
The couple, who began dating last year, got married on Sunday at Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, People reports.
Lively’s close friend, Florence Welch, is said to have performed at the tent-shrouded event on Sunday night, with a source also telling the magazine that a cake was brought in from Virginia.
Gossip Cop is currently seeking confirmation, though reps for the pair — who co-starred together in 2011′s Green Lantern — have yet to respond to a request for comment.
It’s the second marriage for Reynolds, who was previously wed to Scarlett Johansson, and the first for Lively.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?