Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Wed!
10:48 pm, September 9th, 2012
The couple, who began dating last year, got married on Sunday at Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, People reports.
Lively’s close friend, Florence Welch, is said to have performed at the tent-shrouded event on Sunday night, with a source also telling the magazine that a cake was brought in from Virginia.
Gossip Cop is currently seeking confirmation, though reps for the pair — who co-starred together in 2011′s Green Lantern — have yet to respond to a request for comment.
It’s the second marriage for Reynolds, who was previously wed to Scarlett Johansson, and the first for Lively.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?