Blake Lively Fighting Ryan Reynolds Over His Watching “50 Hours” of TV a Week?
2:36 pm, April 10th, 2013
The mag claims the actress has “had it with the time her man spends in front of the tube,” quoting a so-called “source” as saying, “He watches 50 hours a week.”
“They are not going to have kids until he kicks his habit,” alleges the purported “insider.”
The tabloid’s spy further claims, “It’s a serious issue for them,” adding, “They got married so fast that they didn’t have time to find out stuff like this.”
This story is so phenomenally stupid.
Reynolds is a working actor.
He doesn’t have time to watch seven hours of television a day. That’s just insane.
Still, Gossip Cop checked in with a Lively insider, who tells us the tab’s tale is “complete nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank