Blake Lively Fighting Ryan Reynolds Over His Watching “50 Hours” of TV a Week?
2:36 pm, April 10th, 2013
The mag claims the actress has “had it with the time her man spends in front of the tube,” quoting a so-called “source” as saying, “He watches 50 hours a week.”
“They are not going to have kids until he kicks his habit,” alleges the purported “insider.”
The tabloid’s spy further claims, “It’s a serious issue for them,” adding, “They got married so fast that they didn’t have time to find out stuff like this.”
This story is so phenomenally stupid.
Reynolds is a working actor.
He doesn’t have time to watch seven hours of television a day. That’s just insane.
Still, Gossip Cop checked in with a Lively insider, who tells us the tab’s tale is “complete nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?