TAB: Blake Lively Going Back to Leonardo DiCaprio If Ryan Reynolds Romance Ends
5:40 pm, December 14th, 2011
According to the tab, Lively still has “lingering feelings” for Leonardo DiCaprio, and “the more she’s gotten to know [Reynolds], the more she misses Leo — and his A-list lifestyle.”
“While Ryan and Blake recently took a train from Boston to New York,” writes In Touch, DiCaprio “whisked her around the world on private jets and took her on luxurious shopping sprees.”
The mag then quotes a so-called “insider” as saying, “She likes dating a high-profile guy and everything that comes with it.”
Meanwhile, In Touch says, “Leo still likes Blake” and “would be open to taking her back.”
Neverthless, the mag says the “opportunistic Gossip Girl star” is keeping “DiCaprio on ice in case her relationship with Ryan Reynolds goes bust.”
Lively has “lingering feelings” for DiCaprio, and the Titanic star “still likes Blake,” but she’ll only go back to him if her supposedly loveless relationship with Reynolds “goes bust”?
Not only is the In Touch story illogical, but it’s also completely fabricated.
A rep for Lively tells Gossip Cop the article is “absolutely not true,” and says the mag “made up” the entire premise.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained