Blake Lively, Leighton Meester and Taylor Momsen ‘At War’?
3:49 pm, May 4th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
The mag quotes a so-called “insider” as saying, “They know this will probably be the last season of the show for them, and they’re all lobbying for more screen time and the best plot lines for their characters.”
“All three of them feel like their star is on the rise and don’t want the other two to surpass them,” adds the supposed source.
Star claims things came to a head recently when the ladies got into “a nasty argument over costumes,” with Lively and Momsen supposedly flipping out because Meester’s wardrobe budget was increased.
“Blake has had the most success outside the show in feature films, so she was really annoyed about the wardrobe situation because she felt it was done behind her back,” the alleged insider reveals.
However, the tab’s story is nothing more than recycled gossip.
Asked about the rumor, Lively tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “It’s so not true,” adding, “People don’t like it when we get along… unfortunately [for them] we get along too well.”
Once again, Star confuses fact with fiction.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents