Blake Lively, Leighton Meester and Taylor Momsen ‘At War’?
3:49 pm, May 4th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
The mag quotes a so-called “insider” as saying, “They know this will probably be the last season of the show for them, and they’re all lobbying for more screen time and the best plot lines for their characters.”
“All three of them feel like their star is on the rise and don’t want the other two to surpass them,” adds the supposed source.
Star claims things came to a head recently when the ladies got into “a nasty argument over costumes,” with Lively and Momsen supposedly flipping out because Meester’s wardrobe budget was increased.
“Blake has had the most success outside the show in feature films, so she was really annoyed about the wardrobe situation because she felt it was done behind her back,” the alleged insider reveals.
However, the tab’s story is nothing more than recycled gossip.
Asked about the rumor, Lively tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “It’s so not true,” adding, “People don’t like it when we get along… unfortunately [for them] we get along too well.”
Once again, Star confuses fact with fiction.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo