Claim: Blake Lively & Leighton Meester In A “Feud”
2:59 pm, July 14th, 2010
According to Us Weekly, the two have “been fighting since last season” and are competing on and off the set.
Explains a so-called insider, “Their rivalry stems from Leighton feeling left out of wardrobe decisions.”
Meester allegedly believes Lively gets “special treatment,” and the brunette beauty was bummed earlier this month when her blonde counterpart was supposedly “personally invited to a Chanel party by Karl Lagerfeld.”
“Blake apologized,” claims the source, “even though she doesn’t feel she’s wrong.”
Sounds like it could be a plotline ripped from the show.
And while it’s juicy, it’s also far from reality.
A source close to both actresses tells Gossip Cop, “There is no truth” to the Us report, and the ladies get along fine.
So let’s leave the drama on TV, okay?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show