Blake Lively Refuses To Sign On For Gossip Girl Movie, Co-Stars “Not Happy”?
6:03 pm, April 3rd, 2013
“Blake Lively Reportedly ‘Desperate’ To Avoid Gossip Girl Movie — Her Costars Are Not Happy!” scream a headline from RadarOnline, which picked up a story from its sister outlet Star.
According to the webloid, “Lively’s fame may be attributed to her breakout role as Serena Van Der Woodsen on ‘Gossip Girl,’ but that doesn’t mean she believes that she owes her cast mates, or the hit show’s creators anything!”
The blog goes on to regurgitate that “the beautiful blonde’s former cast mates are ‘infuriated’ that the 25-year-old doesn’t want to sign on for a movie based on the television show, which ended last year.”
A so-called “source” says, “She’s being pressured on all sides to sign on, but she thinks it’s a terrible idea and is desperate to avoid the project.”
Wow, this story is nearly as dramatic as an episode of “Gossip Girl” — and even more fictitious.
Lively rep tells us the actress “was unaware there was even a ‘Gossip Girl’ movie” for her to supposedly avoid doing, and that the entire story is untrue.
Xoxo, Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids