Blake Lively Tells Elle: “I’ve Had Four Boyfriends In My Whole Life”
7:27 pm, February 1st, 2012
Blake Lively is one of the hottest young bachelorettes around, but in a new interview the actress reveals she’s maintained a pretty tame love life thus far – at least by Hollywood standards.
“I’ve had four boyfriends in my whole life,” Lively says in the March issue of Elle.
She adds, “I’ve never been with anyone that’s not a boyfriend. I didn’t have a boyfriend until I was 17.”
Still, the actress says she’s not a fan of casual dating.
“I’ve never gone on a date. Maybe I’m too shy,” Lively tells the magazine. “If I’ve ever had a man in my life, it’s because I know him well, and he really means something to me. I don’t take that stuff lightly.”
“I’d rather be by myself than be spending any time or energy on somebody that I didn’t feel sure about,” she explains.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"