Blake Lively Tells Elle: “I’ve Had Four Boyfriends In My Whole Life”
7:27 pm, February 1st, 2012
Blake Lively is one of the hottest young bachelorettes around, but in a new interview the actress reveals she’s maintained a pretty tame love life thus far – at least by Hollywood standards.
“I’ve had four boyfriends in my whole life,” Lively says in the March issue of Elle.
She adds, “I’ve never been with anyone that’s not a boyfriend. I didn’t have a boyfriend until I was 17.”
Still, the actress says she’s not a fan of casual dating.
“I’ve never gone on a date. Maybe I’m too shy,” Lively tells the magazine. “If I’ve ever had a man in my life, it’s because I know him well, and he really means something to me. I don’t take that stuff lightly.”
“I’d rather be by myself than be spending any time or energy on somebody that I didn’t feel sure about,” she explains.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 54 Year Old Madonna No Longer Intriguing
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Bombshells and Average Joes: Mismatched Celeb Couples
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related