Blake Lively: I Eat Lots of Chocolate and Don’t Need a Trainer to Stay Thin
4:25 pm, November 4th, 2013
Blake Lively got her enviable body the obvious way — by never working out and eating lots of chocolate.
Really, she says.
“I can’t start my day without a cup of hot chocolate [or] finish without crunching a few squares of good dark chocolate,” adds Lively. “It’s good for my morale.”
That does sound like a morale-booster.
Asked by the magazine whether she diets, Lively exclaims, “No!”
The lesson is simple.
Avoid the gym and eat chocolate, and you’ll look like Blake Lively.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents