Blake Lively “Can’t Wait” for Gossip Girl to Finally End
3:38 pm, May 29th, 2012
Blake Lively sounds like a student counting the days until graduation.
She tells the mag, “It’ll be bittersweet when it’s over,” adding, “I think the best way to describe it is like someone who really enjoyed high school, and is like, I’m a senior and I can’t wait for the next thing!”
Lively says starring on “Gossip Girl” for “six years is a long time. And as an actor who plays a caricature of myself on the show, I don’t think I’d say, watch Gossip Girl for my best quality of work.”
Still, she graciously notes, “I am very lucky to have had that experience.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Rihanna Keeps It Casual Courtside
- Jay-Z's Teaching Blue Ivy Something He Never Learned
- Bella Thorne, Zendaya Coleman, and Ashley Tisdale