Blake Lively: “I’ve Never Been Happier in My Life”
12:35 pm, September 11th, 2012
Blake Lively has babies on the brain.
Lively tells the mag, “Right now, I’m so peaceful,” adding, “I’ve never been happier in my life.”
The “Gossip Girl” star, while not mentioning Reynolds by name, says she’s very eager to have children.
“I’ve always wanted a big family,” she reveals, admitting, “I’d love [to have] 30 [kids] if I could.”
Although she’s only 25 years old, Lively has no interest in partying like some of her Hollywood peers.
She confesses, “I don’t drink. I’ve never tried a drug,” and says she finds the music in clubs “too loud.”
Lively goes on to note how much she respects the down-to-earth lifestyle of her former costar Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, noting, “They cannot be more sacred with their family and their home life.”
The issue hits newsstands on September 25.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z