Blake Lively: “I’ve Never Been Happier in My Life”
12:35 pm, September 11th, 2012
Blake Lively has babies on the brain.
Lively tells the mag, “Right now, I’m so peaceful,” adding, “I’ve never been happier in my life.”
The “Gossip Girl” star, while not mentioning Reynolds by name, says she’s very eager to have children.
“I’ve always wanted a big family,” she reveals, admitting, “I’d love [to have] 30 [kids] if I could.”
Although she’s only 25 years old, Lively has no interest in partying like some of her Hollywood peers.
She confesses, “I don’t drink. I’ve never tried a drug,” and says she finds the music in clubs “too loud.”
Lively goes on to note how much she respects the down-to-earth lifestyle of her former costar Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, noting, “They cannot be more sacred with their family and their home life.”
The issue hits newsstands on September 25.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings