Will.i.am. Slams Perez Hilton For Claiming Black Eyed Peas “Replacing” Fergie
11:35 pm, March 21st, 2013
The notoriously bad blogger claimed to have an “exclusive” that the Black Eyed Peas will “replace” Fergie, who is currently expecting her first child.
Citing “a source VERY close to the situation,” Perez said “the funk-tastic band has secretly been auditioning aspiring female leads for the group.”
“Since The Duchess has made it common knowledge that she plans to take the next few years to herself — for parenting and another solo album — the band agreed it was time to move on,” alleged Perez.
Stepping in it further, Perez then wrote, “For the time being, however, the boys just simply cannot wait to make new music. They’ve gotta let their muses guide them, and they need/want a lucky new lady to fuse talents with.”
“No time-frame on when we can expect them to debut their new gal, but whoever she is — she’s got BIG shoes to fill… good luck!!” concluded the blogger.
Well, Perez might be waiting a long, long time for his “exclusive” to come true.
Will.i.am slammed the blogger’s clueless “reporting” on Twitter on Thursday night, writing that “the rumors on @fergie being replaced are so false.”
The musician added that Perez “is the furthest from the truth,” and noted, ”#BEP4ever #fergieROCKS…#family.”
You tell ‘em!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look