Black Eyed Peas to Start Music School in New York
6:40 pm, April 19th, 2011
The Black Eyed Peas announced today that they’re creating a music school in New York for teenagers to learn music and video production.
Through the group’s charitable organization, Peapod Foundation, along with help from the Adobe Foundation, the Black Eyed Peas will open a new Peapod Adobe Youth Voices academy, beginning this July, for kids 13 to 19.
Students will have access to the top-quality professional equipment.
The two foundations have previously teamed up for three Youth Voices schools in California.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- J.Lo's Daughter Rocks Chanel Accessories Worth $2k