Black Eyed Peas to Start Music School in New York
6:40 pm, April 19th, 2011
The Black Eyed Peas announced today that they’re creating a music school in New York for teenagers to learn music and video production.
Through the group’s charitable organization, Peapod Foundation, along with help from the Adobe Foundation, the Black Eyed Peas will open a new Peapod Adobe Youth Voices academy, beginning this July, for kids 13 to 19.
Students will have access to the top-quality professional equipment.
The two foundations have previously teamed up for three Youth Voices schools in California.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting