Billy Ray Cyrus: I’ve Been A Better Friend To Miley Than A Father (VIDEO)
7:34 pm, April 10th, 2013VIDEO
Hillbilly Heart is set to hit bookshelves next week, and features the country singer reflecting on everything from his rise to fame to co-starring with Miley on “Hannah Montana.”
In 2011, the famous father-daughter pair became temporarily estranged after Cyrus told GQ that the show “destroyed” his family, and that he was concerned for Miley’s future.
He later issued an apology, and vowed to work on “mending” the relationship.
Cyrus tells “ET,” “I almost feel a little bit bad as a daddy saying it, but I’ve always been a better friend to Miley than I have been a daddy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents