Billy Ray Cyrus: I’ve Been A Better Friend To Miley Than A Father (VIDEO)
7:34 pm, April 10th, 2013VIDEO
Hillbilly Heart is set to hit bookshelves next week, and features the country singer reflecting on everything from his rise to fame to co-starring with Miley on “Hannah Montana.”
In 2011, the famous father-daughter pair became temporarily estranged after Cyrus told GQ that the show “destroyed” his family, and that he was concerned for Miley’s future.
He later issued an apology, and vowed to work on “mending” the relationship.
Cyrus tells “ET,” “I almost feel a little bit bad as a daddy saying it, but I’ve always been a better friend to Miley than I have been a daddy.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?