WATCH: Billy Ray Cyrus Talks Status of Miley’s Engagement and Bong Scandal
3:58 pm, April 25th, 2013
Billy Ray Cyrus talked about Miley Cyrus’ 2010 bong scandal on Thursday’s “Access Hollywood,” telling the show, “I look back and think, ‘If the Internet would’ve existed when I was her age I’d probably still be in jail.’”
The singer, who was promoting his new memoir “Hillbilly Heart,” shared, “I grew one [pot] plant one time and my mom ran out there and killed it. I was watching that thing all summer – I was so proud of it. I came home one day and it was gone!”
As for the current status of Miley and Liam Hemsworth’s engagement, Billy Ray said, “That’s Miley’s deal as far as when the wedding is. I don’t really know that much about when they’re getting married.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?