WATCH: Billy Ray Cyrus Talks Status of Miley’s Engagement and Bong Scandal
3:58 pm, April 25th, 2013
Billy Ray Cyrus talked about Miley Cyrus’ 2010 bong scandal on Thursday’s “Access Hollywood,” telling the show, “I look back and think, ‘If the Internet would’ve existed when I was her age I’d probably still be in jail.’”
The singer, who was promoting his new memoir “Hillbilly Heart,” shared, “I grew one [pot] plant one time and my mom ran out there and killed it. I was watching that thing all summer – I was so proud of it. I came home one day and it was gone!”
As for the current status of Miley and Liam Hemsworth’s engagement, Billy Ray said, “That’s Miley’s deal as far as when the wedding is. I don’t really know that much about when they’re getting married.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years