WATCH: Billy Ray Cyrus Talks Status of Miley’s Engagement and Bong Scandal
3:58 pm, April 25th, 2013
Billy Ray Cyrus talked about Miley Cyrus’ 2010 bong scandal on Thursday’s “Access Hollywood,” telling the show, “I look back and think, ‘If the Internet would’ve existed when I was her age I’d probably still be in jail.’”
The singer, who was promoting his new memoir “Hillbilly Heart,” shared, “I grew one [pot] plant one time and my mom ran out there and killed it. I was watching that thing all summer – I was so proud of it. I came home one day and it was gone!”
As for the current status of Miley and Liam Hemsworth’s engagement, Billy Ray said, “That’s Miley’s deal as far as when the wedding is. I don’t really know that much about when they’re getting married.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress